The Time of Mercy.....

From the Diary of St. Faustina...the words of Jesus

"Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy... " (Diary 1588) "I am prolonging the time of mercy for the sake of [sinners]. But woe to them if they do not recognize this time of My visitation..." (Diary 1160)


"While there is still time, let them have recourse to the fount of My mercy...." (Diary 848) "He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice." (Diary 1146)

Our Lord gave us the Chaplet of Divine Mercy through Saint Faustina, and He made it clear to her that it was for the whole world. He also attached extraordinary promises to its recitation. He said, "Encourage souls to say the Chaplet which I have given you...(Diary, 1541). Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death... (Diary, 687). When they say this Chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person, not as the Just Judge but as the Merciful Savior..(Diary, 1541).. Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this Chaplet only once, he would receive grace from My infinite mercy... I desire to grant unimaginable graces to souls who trust in My mercy.(Diary, 687).. Through the Chaplet you will obtain everything, if what you ask for is compatible with My will." (Diary, 1731).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments. Anonymous comments are no longer taken.