Eucharistic Congress for Dublin 2012

On 22 June 2008, during a live broadcast to participants at the final Mass of the 49th International Eucharistic Congress in Quebec city, Pope Benedict XVI announced:


"Dear friends, as this significant event in the life of the Church draws to a conclusion, I invite you all to join with me in praying for the success of the next International Eucharistic Congress, which will take place in 2012 in the city of Dublin! 


I take this opportunity to greet warmly the people of Ireland as they prepare to host this ecclesial gathering. I am confident that they, together with all the participants at the next Congress, will find it a source of lasting spiritual renewal."

In conjunction with this event, I have decided to put together a new blog which will focus on the Eucharist and all devotions associated with it.  I hope you like it, it has just started but more new items will be added each day....It is called The Eucharist - Jesus is With us.   http://eucharistjesuswithus.blogspot.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments. Anonymous comments are no longer taken.