Divine Mercy Inspiration for Today Saturday 30th October


"My great delight is to unite Myself with souls ... When I come to a human heart in Holy Communion, My hands are full of all kinds of graces which I want to give to the soul. But souls do not even pay any attention to Me; they leave Me to Myself and busy themselves with other things. Oh, how sad I am that souls do not recognize Love! They treat Me as a dead object" (St. Faustinas Diary 1385)

Reflection:  Lord Jesus help me to stay with You when I am often distracted.  Help me not to turn around and speak to others unnecessarily in Church directly after Holy Mass.  Help me Lord to have patience, strengthen my will to sit and stay with You.  I bring my thoughts, my cares for today, my family, my friends and those who I have difficulties with, I bring them to You Lord, help me in my daily life to stay with You in each moment but especially now when You are truly present in my heart.  Lord Jesus help me to go and Confess those sins that hinder my relationship with You.  Show me Lord those sins that hinder me on the way to holiness and with Your help and strength help me to overcome them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments. Anonymous comments are no longer taken.