Saving Souls Through Divine Mercy

The work of Mercy is about saving souls. It is all about Jesus and helping Him in His work of Redemption.  If we don't try to do this or allow bitterness or hostility or infighting to get in each other's way, we are failing in our duty to God.  We have been given a great gift in our time.  The plenary indulgence granted on the Feast of Mercy is a very special grace from God.  It is for our times and we are truly blessed.  This work of Mercy has to go out to all and it must be spread.   Each of us Catholics have a responsibility to help others come closer to Christ.   We will be answerable to Jesus if we continually put obstacles before Him and His work of Mercy.  Many souls will be lost because we have become apathetic or closed our ears, our eyes and our hearts to this urgent call of Mercy which is not just for me, or for a few, it is for everyone.  Jesus said the following to St. Faustina...


I am prolonging the time of mercy for the sake of sinners. But woe to them if they do not recognize this time of My visitation. (Diary 1160)

Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588)

I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity… tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. —Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary of St. Faustina, n. 965


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments. Anonymous comments are no longer taken.