Our Lady and St. Faustina

Our Lady also spoke to St. Faustina and was constantly consoling and encouraging her in the mission that she had which was to spread the message of Divine Mercy to the world.

On March 25th 1936 Our Lady appeared to St. Faustina and spoke to her the following words with regard to preparing the world for the second coming of Jesus. 

"Oh, how pleasing to God is the soul that follows faithfully the inspirations of His grace ! I gave the Saviour to the world, as for you, you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for granting mercy."  (Diary 635).


(Diary 449)  Then I saw the Blessed Virgin unspeakably beautiful. She came down from the altar to my kneeler, held me close to herself and said to me, "I am Mother to you all, thanks to the unfathomable mercy of God. Most pleasing to me is that soul which faithfully carries out the will of God". She gave me to understand that I had faithfully fulfilled the will of God and had thus found favour in His eyes. “Be courageous. Do not fear apparent obstacles, but fix your gaze upon the Passion of My Son, and in this way you will be victorious”. 

St Faustina's Diary 1585 - ' I saw the Mother of God clothed in a white gown, girt about with a golden cincture; and there were tiny stars, also of gold, over the whole garment, and chevron-shaped sleeves lined with gold. Her cloak was sky-blue, lightly thrown over the shoulders. A transparently veil was delicately drawn over her head, while her flowing hair was set off beautifully by a golden crown which terminated in little crosses. On Her left arm She held the Child Jesus. A blessed Mother of this type I had not yet seen. Then she looked at me kindly and said:
I am the Mother of God of Priests. At that, She lowered Jesus from Her arm to the ground, raised Her right hand heavenward and said: O God, bless Poland, bless Priests. Then She addressed me once again: Tell the priests what you have seen.

Prayer of St. Faustina to Our Lady

O Mary, my Mother and my Lady, I offer you my soul, my body, my life and my death and all that will come after it. I place everything in your hands, O my Mother, cover my soul with your virginal mantle and grant me the grace of purity of heart, soul and body. Defend me with your power against all enemies and especially against those who hide their malice behind the mask of virtue. Fortify my soul that pain may not break it. Mother of grace, teach me to live by God’s power.
O Mary, a terrible sword has pierced your holy soul. Except for God, no one knows of your suffering. Your soul does not break, it is brave, because it is with Jesus. Sweet Mother, unite my soul to Jesus, because it is only then that I will be able to endure all trials and tribulations and only in union with Jesus will my little sacrifices be pleasing to God. Sweetest Mother, continue to teach me about the interior life. May the sword of suffering never break me. O pure Virgin, pour courage into my heart and guard it. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments. Anonymous comments are no longer taken.